What Makes the 2023 Dodge Durango Hellcat the Most Powerful SUV?
2023 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Highlights
After its initial run as a single-year model for 2021, the Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat model has been revitalized for the 2023 model year. This three-row muscle SUV delivers a magnificent 710 horsepower and 645 lb.-ft. of torque. It also expands the Durango lineup to six models, joining trims SXT, GT, R/T, Citadel, and SRT. To further learn about the specs and highlights of the 2023 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat, continue reading this blog by the Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership in Georgetown, TX.
View Our Dodge Inventory
2023 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat – One of the Most Powerful SUVs
The makers brought back one of the most potent SUVs as part of their historic 2023 model-year Dodge lineup. The SRT Hellcat was reintroduced following immense enthusiasm and demand since its introduction in 2020. One of the impressive highlights of the 2023 Durango SRT Hellcat model is that it is fueled by the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V-8 engine and the ability to tow up to 8,700 pounds.
[Read: Does the 2023 Jeep Compass have Android Auto/Apple CarPlay?]
What Makes the 2023 Durango SRT Hellcat Unique?
Remaining Dodge to its core, the SRT Hellcat was optimized for the Durango and included key engine performance features such as:
- Dedicated cooling circuit
- Twin-screw rotors to minimize air leakage and ensure maximum performance
- A forged-steel crankshaft with induction-hardened bearing surfaces
- Powder-forged connecting rods with high-load-capacity bushings and diamond-like, carbon-coated piston pins
- High-strength, forged-alloy pistons
- Heat-treated aluminum-alloy cylinder heads
- Exhaust system tuned to produce a throaty Dodge DNA sound
- TorqueFlite 8HP95 eight-speed automatic transmission
- Steering-wheel-mounted paddles for manual-style shifting
- Drive modes – Auto, Sport, Track, Snow, Tow, Eco, and Valet
Purchase Your Dream Dodge at Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
If you’re interested in purchasing a Dodge model, please get in touch with our dealership to learn more about it. You can also visit our showroom or schedule a test drive online.